Full retention will be charged for cancellation received less than 30 days to arrival. 50% retention will be charged if cancellation received between 30 to 45 days to arrival. No cancellation charges if cancellation received more than 45 days prior to arrival.
Child (2-6 years) can stay free of charge with parents using existing beds. The child breakfast till 6 years is complimentary and above that normal menu charges will be applied. @Rs.1500+ tax
Note:- Extra Bed can be added in Diwan-E-Khas Category only.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the hotel.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without an Original copy of a valid ID, the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Certain destinations may have different policies for specific times during the year.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel assets. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
- Guests may be contacted closer to their check-in date to confirm the arrival status or arrival time through calls or messages. In case, we do not receive a response from the guest after multiple attempts, the booking may be put on hold or canceled. In case of availability, Haveli Dharampura will try to reinstate your booking when you contact us back or make a payment through our multitude of payment options
- As we continue to strive to improve our services, we may reach out to guests to get feedback on their experience through calls or messages.